Lead IT Business Analyst, IT - Ops Transformation
You will be involved in Digital Projects as a Lead IT Business Analyst throughout the entire life-cycle of the conceptualization and implementation. As a Lead IT Business Analyst, you will need to communicate with various stakeholders (Business and IT) to gather / validate requirements, create / validate UI Mock-ups, create / validate Interface Specifications and support testing through test scenario / case / data creation and reviews. The Job
• Work with various Business and IT stakeholders to create a detailed process analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and propose solutions to improve the process.
• Gather and analyze user requirements, prepare detailed functional specifications & related documents, in compliance with organizational standards and procedures.
• Competent ability with SQL - able to write functional queries and procedures.
• Work with delivery team in system delivery, and ensure all tasks assigned to the team meets the prescribed delivery schedule and quality.
• To perform and support application / system testing including functional, non-functional and interface tests, spanning the entire testing life cycle from test management and strategy, test planning, test scenarios / case / data preparation, test execution and problem resolution.
• Support / execute activities for post application / system delivery maintenance.
• Facilitate communication with all stakeholders to ensure deliverables are delivered.
• Provide coaching and training to Users.
• Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
• Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
• Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.