We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
We are looking for a Lead Service Manager, IT Service Management (contract) to join us as in managing the Technology Operations within Technology Group. Responsibilities
- Lead service governance support in managing broad-spectrum of Technology Operations (e.g. Infrastructure, End user computing and ServiceDesk), in accordance to ITIL best practices and relevant IT service management (ITSM) processes within GIC Technology Group which includes the following areas:
1. As part of Service Management Office, provide service governance over technology operations vendor support teams, across portfolio of technology systems
a. Perform monthly validation of SLA compliance reports for technology operations vendor support teams.
b.. Perform service level reporting around SLA compliance to TG management on a monthly and quarterly basis.
c.. Determine service credits due to lapses in service delivery by technology operations vendor support teams.
d. Attend, review minutes and action items reported by technology operations support teams on weekly, month and quarterly service governance meetings
2. Perform regular governance status review and ensure close follow-up actions, covering SLAs, KPIs, corrective and preventive actions, incident trends and analysis,
major incident management, problem root cause analysis on recurring incidents, resource management, release management, service requests analysis, service
level reporting, security compliance, etc.
3. Manage service delivery issues and risks across portfolio of in-scope systems and managed services
4. Perform quality management and standardization over portfolio of managed services, including SLA and KPI compliance.
5. Manage service delivery and quality lapses with clear action plans and mitigation options
6. Ensure process alignment and governance across respective technology operations vendor support teams
7. Responsible for IT asset management, service transition and service disengagement processes across respective technology operations vendor support teams
8. Provide regular service level reporting to relevant internal and business stakeholders
9. Manage senior leadership meetings and Steering Committee meetings, covering SLAs, KPIs, incident trends and analysis, major incident analysis, security
compliance, improvement initiatives, etc
- To drive ITSM processes to deliver capabilities in fulfilling day-to-day technology operation demands from stakeholders
- Enable faster turnaround time for operational provisioning and scalability of technology systems with stable performance achieved
- Manage automation and continuous service improvement projects for technology operations which include planning, scheduling, coordinating and providing solution for the projects. E.g. Projects to automate daily operational tasks, streamline ITSM processes, improve systems availability/performance and optimize resource capacity
- Plan and participate in disaster recovery tests and exercises
- Maintain and develop ITSM process documentation and standard operational procedures
- Ensure compliance with IT security standards, policies and procedures by technology operations vendor support teams
An added advantage if you have experience in:
- With relevant qualifications such as Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computing
- At least 7 years of IT lifecycle support and ITSM experiences
- Strong experience in managing service delivery vendor teams, specifically in the area of Infrastructure, End user computing, ServiceDesk Operations.
- Ability to work autonomously and set priorities to meet deadline-driven environment
- Strong advocate for automation and demonstrates strong passion, interest and knowledge in automating processes with technology within the team and division
- A team player who thrives and who is keen to influence others with means of new technologies.
- Require commitments on after office hours and weekend support
- ITIL certified
- COMIT (Outsourced Management in IT) certified
- Knowledge in ITSM platforms, in particularly in BMC Suite of ITSM / ITOM products (Remedy, Atrium Orchestrator, MyIT, Service Broker) will be an advantage
- Financial industry experiences
- Data analytics and visualizations
- ServiceDesk Experiences
- Service Automation Experiences