- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 23 Sep 17
• Team leads for large teams or managing one customer with multiple projects
• Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project.
• Responsible for people Management, including goal setting and providing performance feedback
• Responsible for Status reporting
• Responsible for guiding the development team.
• Responsible for estimation, planning and execution • with specific focus on requirement analysis and design
• Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state
• Technical problem solving skills
The associate will be responsible for engaging and managing relationships with all business practices in their Geo and work with local leaders to understand their business/learning needs, focus on learning/performance consulting, and improve awareness and visibility of Academy solution and services. Be the Brand Ambassador of Academy and provide Thought Leadership in Talent Space.
Key activities involved -
· Analyze business strategy, understand last year performance, future trends and identify targets
· Build Talent Development Strategy for the GEO and set targets/budgets as needed
· Work with other Team members across the Geos to share common best practices
· Have cadence with the leaders weekly/monthly/quarterly call with practice to discuss progress, issues, risks and performance
· Review ongoing opportunities in pipeline and discuss strategies
· Generate / Respond to the Skilling Needs
· Implement CCA and drive compliance, Work in tandem with the other TSC Organization and be pivotal for all learning activities, leading to Hire vs Train decisions, upskilling, reskilling, bench reducation etc.,
· Maintain trusted advisory relationships with Sr. Executives (client) as well as associates
Job Requirement and Skills
• Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
• Good grasp of technology and tools used for development
• Good design skills and architectural skills in the technical area
• Fair understanding of project management skills
• Fair amount of domain expertise gained through working on the application or certification programs (if working in a vertical)
• Good understanding of the sphere of activities in a horizontal domain
• Has to manage escalations, trouble shooting.
Teamwork / Supervisory:
• Volunteers to assist co-workers and covers work for others
• Works under general supervision with few direct instructions.
• Carries out routine and semi-routine tasks.
• Provides input to project-related decisions.
• Within own team or department at operational level.
• Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.