- free parking SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
This newly created leasing manager role sits in the aviation leasing business unit of the group. This role plays a critical part in managing the end-to-end leasing project cycle from pricing, treasury, portfolio management.
Our client is a well-established group in aerospace sector with entities in Singapore and Europe. Aviation leasing business is expanding rapidly, leveraging it's brand as the aviation specialist and the broad industry connection globally.
The key responsibilities for the Leasing Manager are as below:
- Generate financial models for pricing, forecasting maintenance events and debt financing schedules.
Able to use the financial models also for business plans and cashflow forecasting.
- Supports the preparation of proposals, terms sheets and letters of intent for aircraft lease and acquisition transactions.
- Analyse transaction opportunities and make recommendations to the management team.
- Supports the Transaction team in matters relating to aircraft acquisition, lease and sale transactions.
- Assist to prepare financial analysis of proposals and summarise deal terms for management approval.
- Manage all phases of the financing/debt negotiations during aircraft acquisition transactions to ensure appropriate outcomes and deliverables.
- Portfolio management of existing aircraft and engines fleet, including credit monitoring, impairment assessments, lease compliance and associated loan compliance
- Assist to provide documentation to lease management team to file and update lease management system.
- Prepares information for management and investor reporting on lease function as required.
- Other support duties or assignments as required.
- Suitable candidates is expected to possess a degree in finance and/or accounting, or related disciplines
- At least 3-4 years relevant experience in aviation finance, structured finance or M&A advisory services preferred
- Experience in the aviation leasing industry will be viewed favourably
- Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Office application, particularly in Excel modelling (building and running)
- Highly organized, conscientious while handling multiple tasks and transactions simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication/presentation skills
- Capable of independent work and strong team player
This is an exciting opportunity to join a young and expanding business unit within a large listed group. What my client offers is a broad exposure to the full cycle of project management and portfolio management. Great opportunity for young and ambitious leasing candidate to take a fast track career path.