Manager/AVP - Technology Infrastructure (Middleware) Web Application Service (WAS)
Qualifications Performance Requirements:
- Gather requirements from respective IT teams, discuss capabilities/configuration requirements and follow SDLC lifecycle.
- Facilitate system and scenario testing to ensure business functionality requirements are met.
Technology Competencies and Experience Requirements:
- Highly analytical with strong understanding of the IT fundamentals and general knowledge on Enterprise IT
- Able to work on duty support shift for onsite support
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work under minimal super vision & take ownership of Middleware incidents end to end.
Education or Certification:
- Proficient in installing and Administering Weblogic, WebSphere, JBOSS, Tomcat, IBM HTTP Server, IBM MQ, WebSphere Plugin.
- Strong understanding of High Availability architectures and implementation. Hands on experience in Clustering, Load Balancing and Failover management, Security, Logging, Auditing and TCP/IP Networks.
- Maintain and strengthen SSL Security in Web and application Environments. Responsible for annual upgrades and patching on applications & Web servers.
- Proficient in scripting with python, jython.
- Troubleshooting infrastructure issues within agreed SLA. Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as sought.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including written policies and protocols that guide to middleware system administration staffing and vendors.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills. Result driven with a positive can-do attitude.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Middleware administrations certifications in Weblogic, IBM MQ, Websphere, JOBOSS will be added advantage.