- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
My client, a well-known global organization specialising in Information Technology services is looking to build a large team of professionals for multiple high profile initiatives in Singapore.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain more than 1000+ users environment consisting of Exchange 2013\2016.
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain Exchange servers, systems, and process, including monitoring of system health and performance.
- Production support of the Exchange server environment.
- Perform daily tasks to ensure the stability and optimization of Exchange environment, which includes proactively identifying potential issues, working with team members in deciding a resolution, and implementing the agreed upon resolutions.
- Capable in handling service requests and tickets
- Day-to-day administration, maintenance, and operations
- Strong background in Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016 administration and implementation
- More than 2 years of experience in Microsoft Exchange Server administration role
- Strong understanding of Active Directory administration, structure, permissions, and best practices
- Experience with patch management and monitoring using tools such as Systems Center
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930