Our client is an international MNC is looking to hire a network engineer. In collaboration with global colleagues around the globe you design, implement and operate IT concepts / solutions primarily for APAC network. As a network engineer, you fulfill a strategic function by providing expert knowledge on diverse network technologies and areas like LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, remote access, QoS, security and proxy solutions.
- Ensure smooth operation, availability and security of APAC Network
- Office & Data Center network connection
- WAN / LAN / WLAN/ VPN / Remote access / IDS/IPS / Firewalls
- Incident, change & problem management
- Maintain high operational standards (e.g. updated documentation, documented procedures)
- Monitor network and systems health, responding appropriately to network alerts and events to diagnose and troubleshoot network issues.
- Deliver on network projects involving cross-functional technical teams, internal business and engineering customers, and external partners.
- Support IT and Business with infrastructure issues
- Manage requirements and change requests
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following
- More than 2 years of experience in a similar role or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook, Power point.
- In-depth knowledge of network and security technologies and their interaction with other areas of complex ICT environments
- Deep technical understanding of various network protocols and technologies like TCP/IP, MPLS, STP, BGP, QoS, NAC, VPN, Firewalls.
- Problem analysis with the help of capture tools like Wireshark
- Experience with server operating systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux) is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Cert IV in information technology, or certificate in CCNA or CCNP would be added advantage
- Proficiency in server operating systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux)
EA Reg no: R1876472 & EA License no: 11C4684
Email address : akshita.sharma@Lmarecruitment.com