Off Cycle Renewals Manager (Associate)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details
Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Pricing, Legal, and Renewals to minimize attrition while maintaining accurate forecasts. The candidate will be responsible for identifying potential attrition risks during the term of the contract and engaging with the customer and internal stakeholders to resolve the underlying issue, optimize the financial outcome, maintain forecasts, and drive customer success while adhering to all Salesforce polices.
- Be the renewals owner for resolving complex customer issues and mitigating potential attrition during the contract term
- Provide accurate 90 day rolling forecasts for assigned renewal region through accurate maintenance of renewal opportunities.
- Leverage existing processes and reporting as well as lead the creation of new methods for early identification of potential attrition to drive early engagement
- Perform detailed forensic analysis (usage and contract) and provide concise summaries of highly complex customer issues
- Be the expert and provide guidance to the extended team on optimal resolutions
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Pricing, Legal, and the Renewals team to streamline the resolution process including notifications and approvals.
- Responsible for creation of replacement contracts and detailed quotes with approvals.
- Provide renewals management with regular status updates and accurate visibility to forecasted attrition, and escalate as needed for support.
- Maintain renewal opportunities and associated data as needed to ensure accuracy
- Manage a high volume of engagements concurrently
- 2-3+ years of demonstrated success in a Sales, Renewals, or Account Management capacity with a strong focus on negotiating transactions and resolving contractual issues.
- Proven ability to work at a detailed level with multiple cross-functional internal stakeholders as well as the customer to build a business case and drive consensus
- Strong customer management skills
- Successful track record in a fast-paced, transactional environment
- Highly efficient and task oriented
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong analytical background with proven problem solving skills
- Capable of communicating complex situations clearly and credibly across all functions and levels of the organization.
- Experience with Salesforce along with a high level of proficiency with Salesforce Reporting capabilities and Excel
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.