Officer, Remittance & Deposit Services
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Remittance & Deposit Services
Overview of Division/Department
Our Remittance and Deposit Services (RDS), a member of our Asia and Oceania Administration Department, comprises of two teams – Remittance team which provides Inward and Outward Remittance services to customers and a Deposit team, which provides Cash/Cheque Clearing, and Giro/Current Account services to customers.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
As the bank is under-going a system enhancement, you are required to support the existing operations staff who are in charge of Remittance, Giro/FAST, Cheque Deposits to prepare and execute transactions. Additionally to support the administration team in handling of opening/maintenance of current account and the online banking.
Please refer to the following job responsibilities of Remittance team, Deposit team and Administration Team below:
1. Handle daily transactions of Inward/Outward Remittance, Giro/FAST & Cheque deposits
2. Perform necessary AML check
3. Handle the opening and maintenance of Current Account
4. Register fee charges, eProducts
5. Perform scanning of specimen signatures
6. Handle CallBack of remittance application
7. Handle cheque book requisition
8. General reporting, filing and reconciliation
Experience on script writing for Robtic Process Automation (RPA) is an added advantage.
What you should have:
- A Diploma/Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of relevant/hands-on experience Remittance/Deposit with at least three years of checker experience
- Able to work independently under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"