Up to $4.5k
- To perform KYC due diligence of new relationships and existing clients (periodical revisions) for Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Australia, Taiwan and Japan entities as a Maker or Checker
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these clients primarily looking out for PEP/Adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank
- To liaise and coordinate with Front Office and Porto Team on the collection of the KYC documents/information
- To escalate complex cases to local Compliance and/or Head Office Financial Security for advice, clarification or validation where applicable
- To provide guidance and sharing of KYC knowledge to the junior team members in the team and other departments
- Inputting and Maintenance of the Static Data/Accounts of the Clients into the KYC Database
- Ensure accurate and proper maintenance of statistics for timely MIS reporting/other ad-hoc reports and perform monthly reconciliation on the KYC Status versus Opened Accounts of the Existing Clients.
- To take part in Projects and perform UAT testing assigned by the Manager
- To perform ad-hoc screenings and other duties assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Banking / Finance / equivalent
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in KYC / CDD, preferably in Corporate Investment Banking with a good understanding of AML/CFT Framework and KYC documentation processes
- Good understanding of the KYC regulations in Asia (in particular HKMA, MAS, CBRC, PBOC and FSC)
- Strong Verbal Communication in both English and Mandarin and Strong reading capability in English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to effectively interact with cross functional teams and capable of working on own initiative and prioritizing workload
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and execute task with a sense of urgency and with ultimate goal of delivering tasks on time
- Strong Team player
- Good Knowledge with Excel will be an advantage.
EA License Number: 18C9289 | Registration Number: R22110724