Operational Risk Markets Manager role with a top investment bank. The role will involve identifying and monitoring risks across the group.
The organization offers you the chance to:
- Evaluate and identify operational risk statistics to provide advisory on the best practices on risk management.
- Assess new business plans and advise on development on operational risk framework.
- Provide policy oversight and awareness on risk management policies.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CA, CFA strongly preferred.
- Experience with risk, internal or external audit would be preferred.
- Experience in Commodities and Global Markets business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Minimal travelling will be required.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Ashley Lim on email@example.com or call 66786858.
EA Registration Number R1980658 | Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.