Performance Test Engineer – Application & Infrastructure
Roles and Responsibilities
- Involved in writing performance test plans by incorporating performance testing objectives, testing environment, user profiles, risks, test scenarios, explanation about the tools used, schedules and analysis, monitors and presentation of results.
- Responsible for developing and modifying LoadRunner scripts using Load Runner. Be able to create correlation as well as parameterization using Load Runner VuGen.
- Developed web services automated scripts from API document to verify web service calls using XML format.
- Responsible for running the LoadRunner scenarios for the Vuser using LoadRunner Controller. Well verse with LoadRunner Analysis tool to monitor the server response times, throughput, Hits/sec, Trans/sec Transaction Response under load, Web Server Monitors, App server monitors, system monitors such as java processes, Oracle DB connections monitoring and other Performance metrics.
- Worked with App-Dev, Production, Technical and Business Managers in planning, scheduling, developing, and executing performance tests.
*LI-LJY Qualifications Requirements
- At least 5-6 years of experience in performance testing in banking domain.
- Good knowledge in Load runner and Jmeter performance tools. Certification on these tools is a plus.
- Knowledge in service virtualization is a plus.
- Good knowledge of SDLC processes, performance testing methodology and different types of testing.
- ISTQB/ISEB certifications is an advantage
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills and able to work independently.