Product Management Intern
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Product Management Intern - MBA internship
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Product Management intern who can work with Compliance Platforms product team on challenging assignments. The assignments may involve one/more of the following:
- Deep diving into industry trends
- Analyzing end customer problems through data analysis, investigations and first hand studies
- Creating solutions to end customer problems detailing out workflows, user experience and system interactions
- Contributing to business cases through analysis of options, point of view creation
- Working with product engineering teams on potential new features or prototypes
Desirable background may include prior exposure like
- Experience with new ventures e.g. business or tech roles with startups, new initiatives within large orgs, business consulting/analyst role in greenfield projects, entrepreneurial experience
- Knowledge or familiarity with FinTech or RegTech industry, companies or trends
- Data analysis
- User experience research or User experience design
- MBA students.
- Basic data analysis using excel
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and problem solving attitude
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.