Writing the future. Together. Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow. Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
As a member of Avaloq’s global product management team, you will become a part of a talented and highly motivated group of designers, product managers that is responsible for building our next generation products that thousands of companies around the world will use to improve the digital experience of their clients, while maintaining a holistic set of functionalities that serves the users’ needs to put Avaloq in the thought leadership position in influencing the future of financial services.
- Your mission is to continuously understand the digital needs of our customers, own the end to end management of customer experience process and propose and design products that fit their needs and align with company plans and resources
- Exercise all aspects of human-centred design thinking, including workshops, interviewing, requirements gathering, empathy mapping, creating service or solution blueprints for both clients and internal stakeholders
- Work with designers and engineers to inform and influence solutions that will delight and benefit users by ensuring a feedback loop from customer needs into product development.
- Be a key advocate for customers by working with sales & pre-sales teams to drive customer journey mapping activities, including working with various business units to map out the customer's journeys across all major and minor touchpoints in detail, identifying pain-points of the customers, and designing solutions to address the pain-points
- Ability to drive customer insights through data, primary research (user interaction), secondary research (surveys) and market trends (industry and market) that will feed into the product strategy and management process
What you need
- At least 6 years’ professional experience in a product manager and/or business designer role with a passion for championing customer and user experience, product design & technology disruption
- Experience in and/or a keen interest in leading design thinking concepts through curious and creative thinking with an ability to ask “why” and “why not”, developing innovative ideas and working out action-oriented details
- University degree in Business, Marketing or Technology and/or degree/certification in business or strategic design, design thinking or other relevant qualification
- Very good analytical and problem-solving competency and one who can see projects through fruition
- Strong interpersonal & verbal/written communicate skills who can effectively communicate with all stakeholders
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Depending on the performance in the respective year, Avaloq aims to share the success with all employees by paying out so called Success Share Units.