• Join a Hypergrowth fintech • Own end-to-end product strategy with full ownership on the product
About Our Client
Our client is a fintech in the APAC region working on exciting technologies like big data and artificial intelligence (AI). They are building a platform which heavily utilises data and technology to disrupt the financial service industry in Asia. Specialising in facial recognition and e-KYC (Electronic-Know Your Customer) technologies, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - AI/Facial Recognition
to help build a better financial world. Job Description
The product manager will develop compelling product roadmaps and timelines for AI products. You must be able to align the product to business requirements and work alongside the development team to deliver end-product on time. You will be working closely with the business line stakeholders to solve problems using AI technologies. You will also need to come up and execute product level testing procedures.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will:
The Successful Applicant
- Be a superb a communicator: You can educate, inform, and influence with a wide spectrum of internal stakeholders as well as clients, to ensure products are on track to delivery and relevant to market and client needs
- Good understanding on AI technologies: You will be responsible for the lifecycle of AI products in domains of computer vision and NLP (OCR, liveness detection, facial recognition, smart retailing, chatbot, language translation, etc)
- Start-up/Entrepreneurial mind: Even with superb backing, our client remains steadfast in keeping a fast moving, fast acting, autonomous spirit. You can, and love, to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's and above degree in Computer Science or any relevant discipline
- 5 or more years of experience in the internet/technology industry
- Previous experience in OCR, face recognition, security monitoring and smart city projects
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Extensive knowledge in UI and UX design, with basic knowledge of technical principles
What's on Offer
- Hands-on approach with both business and technical teams
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing fintech firm. You will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the financial services industry in Asia. Though our client is well backed, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, entrepreneurial environment and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.