- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 17 Sep 18
- Act as an Agile Product Owner within a dedicated Agile Scrum team
- Solicit, validate and document business requirements through clear understanding of AS-IS vs. TO-BE process, document into user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Conduct requirements workshop sessions with multiple user groups/ stakeholders
- Manage common/conflicting requirements across Stakeholders to arrive at a common ground
- Be the “translator” between business and technology ensuring system solution/changes proposed will meet business requirements
- Define and facilitate User Acceptance Testing with multiple user groups/stakeholders across global markets
- Ensure business change readiness through training material preparation and execution of training sessions (potentially involving occasional travel)
- Project Management certification and significant, multi-year experience in delivering business change in a global bank
- Agile Product owner certification with experience of performing the role
- Solid Understanding of transaction banking and trade finance products and supporting business processes required.
- Knowledge of product pricing methodologies, analytics, would be advantageous.
- Proven ability to provide firm guidance and governance to stakeholders
- An appreciation of the role of RM's, Product Sales partners' and their needs
- Proven track record of working as a business analyst on complex projects – including system/ process change
- Strong analytical skills with ability to deep dive to drive solutions – methodical and thorough
- Strong stakeholder management skills in engaging senior stakeholders
- Experienced in transitioning from Waterfall to Agile, guiding inexperienced teams as product owner
- Ability to work with cross functional teams across business and technology
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly reputable brand in the market with the ability to delvier impact to an expanding programme of work.
For further information, please drop a note to email@example.com.
Licence No: 15S7496 | R11546567