To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details
Our Program Architects play a critical role within Salesforce Services, serving as a strategic advisor and Salesforce product and platform experts to the company's largest, most complex enterprise customers.
Salesforce Advisory Services are trusted industry advisors to the region's most significant organisations. Our experts engage customers on their business priorities, business & technology architecture & digital roadmaps to deliver amazing success with the Salesforce Customer Success platform. We live the Salesforce values every single day: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, Giving Back, Equality, Wellness and Transparency. Your Responsibilities
We are looking for experienced architects to join our team and help our customers achieve groundbreaking business success through technology. As a Program Architect, you will be embedded with a customer as a full time technology advisor, giving strategic, enterprise-level advice across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform. Your Impact
Through our extended onboarding program of formal certifications and internal training, you will become a trusted Salesforce expert delivering amazing customer satisfaction. As a successful Program Architect:
- You will become a trusted technology advisor to APAC's most significant organisations.
- You will develop strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and positive working relationships with key sponsors, partners, and team members
- You will build and apply standard methodologies, lend expertise around enterprise architecture, delivery governance, change management and application lifecycle management
- You will guide roadmaps and program vision with leading-edge industry and technology drivers and innovations
- You will advise, mentor, educate and influence diverse teams including customer and partner resources
- You will build relationships with partners internal and external, contributing to broader goals beyond the scope of your current engagement
- You will grow the Advisory Services practice by leading strategic initiatives to develop the consulting practice and build reusable frameworks
- A real passion for transforming businesses through technology
- Ability to understand and be responsive to customer needs and to advocate for customer success
- Extensive experience defining and delivering enterprise solutions for a major software domain (e.g. CRM, ERP, HR)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proven ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Architecture experience across a broad set of enterprise technologies, including integration & middleware technologies
- Enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with major technology programs
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with C-level stakeholders
- Experience defining and delivering enterprise applications on the Salesforce Platform
- Willingness to travel interstate and occasionally internationally for up to 50%
- Fluency in Cantonese and / or Mandarin language is strongly preferred as this person will be responsible for Greater China market
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.