As one of the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors, this bank operates in 12 countries and territories in the Asia Pacific region. This bank offers a broad and integrated range of products and services across all businesses, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients.
- You will perform daily cash reconciliation, ensure all internal deals are reconciled and perform any other identified controls that are related to deal bookings.
- Your other duties include highlighting reconciliation breaks and submitting monthly reconciliation status reports.
- Apart from daily BAU, you will need to support project, testing, migration and BAU once the new entity is live.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the investment bank or & fair understanding of trade life cycle of cash equity products
- Reconciliation and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving
- Fast learner, proactive in nature and has excellent attention for details.
- Knowledge with Excel will be an advantage.
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 91C2918
Company’s Registration number: 198500164K