Reference Data Analyst (2-year contract)
The successful candidate will handle day to day data operations. You will investigate and resolve data exceptions and data quality issues. You will be handling operational and non-routine queries/request from business users in a professional and timely manner. You will be proactively documenting and sharing with team on learning points for future references. You will participate in the review and adaptation/improvement to existing processes and workflows within Division to achieve higher effectiveness and efficiency.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience in data management related activities like Securities static maintenance, Pricing validations, Benchmarks validation or reference data setups
- Must have good product knowledge in Standing Settlement Instruction (SSI) across a wide range of investment classes (equities, derivatives, fixed income and multi- asset)
- Experience with data providers such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Markit and others would be preferred.
- Familiar in using data tools like VBA, Python and SQL is a plus.
- Knowledgeable with fund accounting or fund administration
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at 6950 0387 or Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.