Regional Product Head - High Net Worth Cards
As key member of the Regional Cards Team, to drive, coordinate and integrate the existing and new Affluent Product set across all identified key markets in Asia and EMEA.
This Role requires significant industry and operational knowledge gained through wide exposure and experience in relevant industry AND/OR requires specialized technical expertise. Being able to effectively decipher complex qualitative and quantitative problems into customer led solutions is crucial for the role.
Designing solutions for these clients digitally to meet and exceed their everyday needs requires someone with an appropriate skill set and relevant experience. Linking the physical service channels seamlessly with the digital ones across countries and within different vendors is complex and prone to fail unless watertight processes are designed and executed flawlessly.
This person will not only design the strategy, but seek out the suppliers, vendors and design the customer technology flow with many other stakeholders across the bank and with external parties. This role is solely responsible for service delivery with central technology execution and local deployment
- Lead the transformation of driving GCB affluent products to a new scale. Leveraging the strength of Retailing banking and Citi's 'footprint' around the Globe.
- Responsibility for product operating frameworks, guidelines and oversite management
- Manage the day to day relationship with Visa and contractual expenses associated with Citi and the affluent product sets
- Manage the day to day relationship with MasterCard and specifically build out new value propositions under the MasterCard brand in the HNW space
- Strategy development and platform management are crucial components in this role with a multi-million expense platform managed end-to-end by this function
- Vendor and 3rd party management is a key component with Citi operating Global, Regional and local contracts specific to this role and these products
- Sales and Service metrics to be established and managed in accordance with NPS (Net promoter score) attributes and provide guidance and support to the markets where necessary
- Work closely with GCB Global and Regional Senior Leadership teams and Control Functions to understand and execute against the quantitative and qualitative requirements for executing a world-class integrated Product standards and control framework consistent with overall Citi policy and strategy specific to HNW products
- Develop & own the regional product chassis for all affluent propositions within Citibranded Cards
- Manage existing products to ensure they meet benchmarks on profitability
- Build regional partnerships with vendors and network partners to get scale efficiencies on product features
- Drive the product strategy in markets to support market strategy and P&L goals
- Drive market product profitability and pricing analysis to identify key contributors of revenue, expense and credit losses.
- Closely monitor the product behavior changes to ensure timely actions are taken either market specific or centrally.
- Strategically assess and ensure consistency of the implementation of various central platforms across markets
- Partnering with countries to conduct periodic evaluation of product performance and platform expense management
- Deliver product KPIs per internal benchmarks and hurdle rates
- Where possible continually improve the underwriting policies and processes specific to the value proposition and segment
Qualifications and Experience:
- Develop and co-create with vendors and technology companies new digital service platforms and models - executing across multiple markets with central technology and localized deployment of assets or linking through API integration
- 10-15+ years related product management experience.
- P&L Management experience
- Business or Marketing degree preferred
- Strong numeracy skills
- Deep knowledge of the Cards & Payments industry
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Strong Product, Project and Time management skills
- Experience in UHNW or HNW segments
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:
- Analysis and Decision Making - Assist the Regional Team identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions.
- Build Effective Working Relationships - Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals.
- Business Focus - Demonstrate understanding of the business and its customers. Consistently look for opportunities to improve expense management and business performance. Decision making based on based on cost benefit analysis and an understanding of balance sheet, P&L and resource impact.
- Communicates Effectively - Communicate clearly and concisely, with impact and credibility using appropriate language, style and terminology.
- Market, Sales and Customer Focus - Create and seize opportunities that provide superior returns for shareholders and make customers and their needs a primary focus. Work to reinforce a market, sales and customer focus.
- Operational Execution - Stay informed with financial and operational drivers. Be personally accountable for own performance and act with a sense of urgency to address issues and take advantage of opportunities. Immediate access to key financial and operational data.
Consumer Sales Job Family:
Consumer Product Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting