Regulatory Specialist (Managers/Senior Managers)
We invite highly motivated and outstanding professionals with the relevant experience to join our growing Financial Services Regulatory Specialist Support team at the Manager and Senior Manager level.
Together with a core team of regulatory professionals, you will be:
• Providing in-house regulatory support and advice to the Financial Services (FS) Audit professionals in supporting key client engagements
• Providing advisory services to FS clients on regulatory compliance matters such as continuing compliance, implementation and interpretation of new regulatory requirements, training and remediation services
• Establishing an authoritative knowledge base on financial services
• Defining and interpreting regulatory requirements and best practices for the FS Audit team
• Developing regulatory audit tools
• Enhancing skills of our FS Audit professionals through training and topical discussions
• Participating in industry consultations on regulatory matters
• Developing value-adding serv
We are looking for dynamic individuals:
• who are excellent communicators and influencers, with the ability to establish credibility and positive long term relationships at all levels in the firm
• who are conversant in Singapore laws and regulations including the Banking Act, Securities and Futures Act and Financial Advisers Act, and possess sound knowledge of relevant Monetary Authority of Singapore regulatory requirements and their practical application in risk management, operational processes and internal controls.
• who possess a good degree or professional qualification in Accountancy, Business or Law, with 6 - 10 years’ regulatory or compliance experience gained within a financial institution or regulator in Singapor
• with the ability to work independently and as a team player: the role involves managing multiple demands and priorities
• who are detail-oriented and possess strong analytical, problem-solving, project and people management skills
• who are fluent in English and possess strong report-writing skills
• who are resourceful and able to deliver consistent quality results
All applications will be held in strict confidence.