To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details
The Salesforce Renewal Manager is responsible for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts in an assigned territory. Renewal Managers partner with internal stakeholders such as Sales and Customer Success & Growth (CSG) organizations to secure every renewal. They are responsible for minimizing financial attrition, locking in the most favorable terms, identifying growth opportunities and providing insights to the business that improve future outcomes. Renewal Managers are responsible for ensuring that customers are set up for success while maximizing the financial results for Salesforce. Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute win/win negotiation strategies for small, medium and large account contract renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing customer trust
- Maximize account growth opportunities by playing an active role on the account team and helping to identify incremental opportunities upon contract renewal
- Own, drive and manage the renewals process in collaboration with the account team
- Collaborate with internal resources such as Competitive Intelligence, Pricing, Product Management, Customer Success, and Account Executives, to develop comprehensive 'win' strategies for renewals
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management and commercial capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure
- Provide executive management with complete visibility to renewals and solicit executive involvement as required
- Accurately maintain/update a rolling 120 day forecast of your territory and communicate any renewal risk to internal resources in order to develop resolution strategies
- Follow and adhere to best practices for all internal processes including, but not limited to, Opportunity Management, Data Quality and accuracy, Quotations and Forecasting
- Achieves financial and strategic targets for minimizing attrition, positioning favorable terms and boosting incremental revenue via up-sells, cross-sells and add-ons
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in a Sales, Operations, Account Management
- Strong customer management and negotiation skills Ability to demonstrate a strategic mindset to enable persuasive value conversations with customers at an executive level .
- Strong process management, financial acumen, and ability to apply strict policies.
- Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities and organizational policies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of salesforce.com product and platform features, capabilities, and best practices.
- Experience with an enterprise CRM or customer service application. Experience with salesforce.com a significant plus.
- Ability to manage transactions through every stage of the renewal cycle
- Experience negotiating complex multi-year services contracts
PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
TRUST: Trust the company's core values
ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change About Salesforce:
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.