Retail Segments Value Proposition AVP
- Strategic planning and development of business case to capture wealth banking market share.
- Competitive benchmarking of Value Proposition to identify potential enhancements to current product, privileges, advisory, expertise offerings.
- Involvement in P&L build and overall implementation of segment value proposition strategy to accelerate Citigold acquisitions.
- Research the evolution of digital banks / integrated digital ecosystems and establish actionable insights into how Citi could foster an edge in its banking ecosystem.
- Work closely with Segment Product, Data Analytics, Digital Banking, Tech teams to coordinate and implement project activities which elevate segment branding and propositions.
- Provide thought leadership and drive proactive engagement on top project priorities in an effective and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with acquisition team on incorporating value propositions which aid in overall cross-sell strategy. Define, track and drive adoption of the aspirational value propositions, features, capabilities
- Good understanding of segments to help develop acquisition strategies Working knowledge of the financial markets including investments, FX etc. would be an added advantage
- Prior experience interfacing with partners to drive new segment strategy, business development, acquisition will be beneficial Strong understanding of regional GCB business landscape, business trends, technology and digital trends
- 5-8 years of experience
- Capacity to proactively anticipate, identify and resolve problems
- Strategy oriented with ability to multi-task
- Desire to drive projects from ideation or assignment to execution
- Appetite for challenging assignments
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Market Segments and Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting