SVP/VP, Regional Ecosystem Partnership Development Manager, Consumer Banking Group
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Job Purpose
To drive the digital ecosystem agenda and strategic partnership development across the region for the Consumer Banking Group. Responsibilities
- Understand and assess partnership landscapes and opportunities across key markets and relevant ecosystems
- Work with country and product stakeholders to define our regional and country ecosystem partnership strategy
- Work with business and functional teams to translate partnership strategy into clear roadmaps, and actionable pipeline of opportunities
- Deliver key strategic partnerships including sourcing, commercial discussions, contract negotiations, technical and marketing integrations, and ongoing monitoring and tracking against agreed KPIs
- Collaborate with product, marketing, platforms, channels, and technology teams to drive the successful execution and implementation of the partnership pipeline
- Work across DBS Group to ensure alignment of ecosystem strategies and partnerships with other Business Units and Support Units
- Work across DBS Group, including control functions, to ensure adherence to governance standards pertaining to ecosystems
- Define digital ecosystem strategy and plans for the region to establish product, business development, marketing, and technology roadmaps
- Develop and implement strategic partnerships across markets, products, and businesses within the Consumer Banking Group
- Develop and deliver against agreed strategic partnership KPIs and business cases together with in-market teams
- Drive key internal and external engagements alongside country and product teams to enable successful partnerships
- Oversee performance management and governance processes for ecosystem partnerships across the region
- Degree holder with 8-12 years in banking, financial services, consumer technology, or related industries
- Strong business leader with demonstrated success in sales, business development and/or partnership development, track record of delivering impactful results through partners
- Impeccable business acumen, proven ability to drive strategic partnership deals from initiation to completion
- Experience in working cross-functionally and across regions and functions to drive partnership development, program success and KPIs
- Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments, bias towards action
- Strong communication skills, ability to speak tech and business when needed
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking - Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.