SVP / VP, Technical Delivery Manager, Middle Office Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the programme sponsor, formulate the business / technical strategy of the Sanctions Screening / Financial Crime prevention platform.
- Work with the development leads to ensure that the business functionality is complete and aligned to the strategic platform direction.
- Align the technical solutions to the Technology & Operations roadmap.
- Implement AI engines in collaboration with the internal Data Science team and deliver to a production environment
Drive project and program delivery
- Build consensus across the various business channels for implementation of the Financial Crime prevention programme.
- Responsible for ensuring project delivery on time on schedule and with quality
- Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the program, projects and project management community and with other stakeholders if necessary.
- Resolve issues at the project or line level and escalate issues which cannot be resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
Manage key stakeholders and business and technology leads
- Manage and communicate effectively with domain leads at senior level and working level.
- Responsible for ensuring project steering committee meetings, cross function meetings and other key project meetings are effective and achieve objectives on a consistent manner.
- Ability to drive the adoption of agile methodology across teams
- Able to work with users to drive changes within the organization for projects implementation
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management. Ensure utilization of standards and practices across all projects.
- Minimum 10 years of solid IT experience with domain knowledge in audit, core banking, finance, risk and support applications.
- Certified Scrum Master and with relevant experience in implementing large programs using Agile methodology
- Knowledge/understanding of latest cloud technologies and AI model development
- Excellent presentation, analytical and articulation skills
- Self-starter and extremely hands on in the management of projects
- Demonstrated interaction and working with all levels of management.
- Experience in using a project management tool like HP PPM, CA PPM.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint 2013, JIRA and Confluence
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.