Senior Associate / Associate, UX Designer, Improvement Program, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Play a Key role in the delivery of outstanding experiences and results, working collaboratively within a cross-disciplinary team that includes technology, business and other designers.
- Play a central role in the execution of customer inquiries for a product or experience, helping to conduct sessions, analyze feedback, and identify needs and insights to inform or evolve DBS experience.
- Deliver high fidelity schematics, workflows, interaction storyboards, and design deliverables that guide creative, content, and development efforts.
- Confidently present design decisions to teams and stakeholders, articulating and rationalizing needs against user insights and business goals.
- Contribute to DBS’s UX discipline and community, adopting core approaches and tools, helping identify challenges and solutions, and enabling a fertile creative environment.
- 2+ Years of experience in Interface Design, Interaction Design, or Information Architecture
- Extensive experience designing web and mobile applications
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- An experienced do-er in one or more of the following creative disciplines: Design Research, Visual Design, Interaction Design, Design Thinking, Service Design
- Awareness of adaptive and responsive techniques (preferably hands-on)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.