Senior Business Change Manager
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
Senior Business Change Manager
The Senior BusinessChange Manager has the overall responsibility for Business Change APAC in thedelivery and implementation of the Business Change group strategy. Responsiblefor delivery of end results, and contribution to planning, finances / budgetand formulation of strategy and policies.
• Coordinate and supportBusiness Change management in promoting/implementing group strategy.
• Provide guidance and a point forescalation for all change related issues.
• Responsible for promoting and ensuringuse of BCG standard project methodology.
• PrioritisingBusiness Change Group roadmap in line with organisation objectives.
• Managing a pool ofBusiness Change Managers, Business Analysts and/or Coordinators to successfullyimplement client and client related projects.
• Provide cleardirection and leadership to teams managed.
• Supports andencourage staff development, objective setting and performance reviews andensures adequate succession plans are in place for the functions managed.
• Identifyopportunities to reengineer change processes to optimise cost and maximisemargins.
• Identifycommercial potential.
• Promote effectivepartnership with external clients and prospects on theirprojects/implementation strategy.
• Work with SeniorManagement of Operations, IT and the client to provide solutions &prioritise change.
• Monitor, documentand report business risks and internal controls of the function managed.
• Required tonegotiate internally and externally at high levels.
• Represent businesschange in various committees.
• Responsible for promoting the Businesschange team across the wider business.
• Being aware ofproduct developments and maximizing their deployment to achieve quality orefficiency improvements.
• Supportdevelopment of the region.
• Responsible forthe implementation of business change programmes and client initiated projectsthrough the provision of project management within project parameters anddeadlines.
Generic Staff Responsibilities
• Complywith all BNY Mellon corporate policies and procedures, including HR policiesand procedures, applicable to BNY Mellon`
• Alertmanagement including the Chief Risk Officer and / or the APAC Chief RiskOfficer immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internalcontrol effectiveness.
• Notifymanagement and/or the Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer and Head ofInternational Compliance immediately on discovery of any material regulatorybreach.
• Complywith all Security and Health & Safety policies and procedures operatingwithin the business.
Shared Values andCore Competencies
1. ClientFocus - demonstrates clear understanding of importance of effective customerservice, internally and externally
2. Trust - evidences high standards of integrity andopenness
3. Teamwork- demonstrates ability to work effectively as a member of a team, acollaborative style, and understands the value of diversity
4. "Outperformance"- evidences the ability to exceedexpectations of others
1. GlobalAcumen - Developing and incorporating an understanding of the competitiveglobal business environment as well asan awareness of economic, social andpolitical trends that impact the organization's global strategy
2. EstablishingStrategic Direction - Establishing and committing to a long-range course ofaction to accomplish a long-range goal or vision after analyzing factualinformation and assumptions taking into consideration resources, constraintsand organizational values
3. DevelopingStrategic Relationships - Using appropriate interpersonal styles andcommunication methods to influence, collaborate and build effectiverelationships with business partners (e.g., peers, functional partners,external vendors and alliance partners)
4. BuildingOrganizational Talent - Attracting, developing and retaining talentedindividuals. Providing timely coaching, guidance and feedback to help othersmaximize their potential and meet key accountabilities. Using appropriatemethods and interpersonal styles to develop, motivate and guide a team towardsuccessful outcomes and attainment of business objectives
5. ChangeLeadership - Continuously seeking(or encouraging others to seek) opportunities for different and innovativeapproaches to addressing organizational problems and opportunities
6. ClientOrientation - Cultivating strategic client relationships and ensuring that theclient perspective is the driving forcebehind all value-added business activities
7. DrivingExecution - Translating strategy into operational reality. Breaking downstrategic priorities or business initiatives into key tasks and identifyingaccountabilities. Aligning communication, people, culture, processes, resourcesand systems to ensure effective implementation and delivery of required results
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 10-15 years of total work experience preferred with at least 3-5 years in management preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70278
Organization: Business Change-HR07712
Requisition Number: 1810573