OSL is the world’s first SFC-licensed and Big-4 audited digital asset trading platform for institutions and professional investors ; A member of BC Technology Group Limited (stock code: 863 HK). The company offers OTC, iRFQ and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, digital asset borrowing and lending, as well as secure, insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement. For further details, see https://bc.group/
We are looking for a Compliance Manager who will be responsible for driving all regulated activities for our Singapore business.
- Oversee the Compliance function in Singapore
- Provide compliance advisory to internal stakeholders on new regulatory development/ updates
- Conduct risk assessment and gap analysis on key compliance risks, new regulatory initiatives and requirements.
- Engage internal stakeholders and facilitate the implementation of compliance processes and controls in order to manage regulatory and compliance risks
- Conduct AML/CFT review, analysis and risk monitoring on accounts and transaction flows
- Conduct market surveillance and monitor for alerts in relation to the company’s automated trading system
- Collaborate with other Compliance teams of the Group to develop and enhance the compliance procedures and controls, and provide commercially-orientated compliance advice
- Lead and contribute to various compliance related projects, including liaising with the technical development team to further enhance the company’s systems and AML related systems.
- Maintain regulatory registers, and make necessary filings with the regulator as required
- Liaise with regulators and law enforcement in relation to any requests received
- At least 10 years of direct experience in AML Compliance and Regulatory Compliance
- University degree with ICA and/or ACAMS Certified
- Deep understanding of relevant MAS Payment Services Act requirements and regulations
- Experience in dealing with regulators on a direct basis and in face- to face meetings
- Previous experience in Digital Payment Token (DPT) industry and/or familiarity with PSA Licensing will be advantage
- Ability to be a self-started and proven demonstration of having a hands-on approach
- Strong problem-solving skills with a demonstrable track record of effectively managing a complex range of stakeholders
OSL is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
*Unsolicited CV submissions by agencies will not be recognised*