Senior Customer Success Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details About Tableau, a Salesforce company
Tableau helps people see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across your organization. Global enterprises, early-stage startups, nonprofits, and governments all use Tableau's intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world! What you'll be doing...
As part of our team, you'll be a key contributing member of the Customer Success team. You will get to work in a diverse team which operates on shared values of trust, integrity and holds a high bar for results.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for customer adoption, retention and satisfaction for a specific book of accounts. Through partnership and collaboration, you will coach customers to achieve their business goals and maximize value from their investment with Tableau. You will interact with our customers daily to build relationships, drive change, improve adoption, provide awareness to all available Tableau resources. Your activities will secure annual subscription renewals and lead to uncovering growth opportunities. You will be the customers trusted advisor and advocate. Some of the things you'll be doing include ...
Who you are...
- Proactive relationship management with accounts to maintain overall customer health
- Coordinate customer regional needs and partner with the headquartered CSM to align on global strategy for the account, communicate and partner with internal customer success teams regarding customer health, strategy and risk
- Where necessary, channel commercial opportunities in the region to the headquartered Account Executive who will follow up and execute
- Organize and orchestrate regional cross functional resources to fulfill customer requirements, proactively execute success plans in the region
- Meet and exceed quarterly retention goals
- Drive Usage and Adoption
- Perform onboarding activities and product demonstrations post purchase
- Maintain deep understanding of Tableau's platform
- Perform regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to ensure customer goals are being met
- Monitor and report on the health/risk of assigned accounts
- Act as point of escalation when required and help manage customer expectations
- Identify new sales opportunities through customer engagements
- Drive customer participation and attendance to local user groups/events/webinars/Tableau Conference/Table Days/ Customer Success Summits or similar
- Foster a sense of community with your customers by supporting internal Tableau User Groups, and creating Centers of Excellence
- Work cross departmentally with sales and other cross functional teams to drive better collaboration and customer experience
- Be the voice of customer back to our Product organization, communicate trending customer feedback and ideas
- Excellent Communicator. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Our customer stakeholders will come in different forms, meaning that you will work with a variety of stakeholders and across analyst to C-suite levels . You are able to translate complex technical and non-technical concepts into practical solutions.
- Experienced. 7+ years experience in Customer Success/Account Management/Program Management/Project Management role
- Full of passion. You are passionate about helping customers, maximize the benefits of Tableau and you have experience using business intelligence tools. You can expertly discuss product features with technical customer teams.
- Builder. You can identify and communicate certain trends and insights relating to your customer base to senior leaders. You can act as subject matter expert and thought leader, always seeking to help and elevate others in the team.
- Energetic and Creative. You have a growth mindset- your willingness to develop and grow is reflected in your attitudes towards continuous learning. You can bring in creativity and problem-solving skills, resilience and passion for solving problems.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
Tableau will operate independently under the Tableau brand, driving forward a continued focus on our mission, our customers and our Tableau Community. The acquisition closed on August 1, 2019, and Tableau is a wholly-owned subsidiary of salesforce.com , inc. Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.