To manage Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Windows security, anti-virus system and security tools including forensic and malware analysis while recommending specific measures that can improve the company’s security posture.
- Manage the Intrusion Prevention System (IPS);
- Manage Windows security solution including anti-virus system, etc;
- Manage security tools;
- Perform cyber forensic analysis, containment and remediation of security incidents including malware;
- Focus on digital security and automation.
- A good bachelor degree with relevant Information Security Certification;
- Hands-on experience of Cybersecurity practices, operation, risk management processes, principles, architecture, engineering, threat and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies;
- Able to collaborate with various high-performing teams and individual to accomplish common goals;
- Knowledge of intrusion prevention methodologies (IDS/IPS) techniques, Firewall, SIEM, Malware Analysis Sandbox and Endpoint Security Tools;
- Understanding of network protocols, malware analysis (Static and behavioral - optional);
- Familiar with Windows operating system;
- Programming experience on following programming language: Python and PowerShell is an advantage;
- Autonomous and proactive.