Senior Java Developer
- You be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
An established global bank is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of Full Stack Java development, offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of an establish team covering all aspects of providing solution, software designing and development, and fast tracked his/her career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
· Write technical specifications (Java, Unix, Java, DB) and handle development (DB design, Java back end, Java UI, batch processes)
· Define technical architectural diagram and propose technical solutions and improvements proactively, base advantages and disadvantages from the multiple options.
· Perform quality reporting and controls adhering with bank’s standards, and prepare technical deliveries and support implementation by integration teams.
· Contribute to Key strategic projects and monitor the project allocated to the team pertaining to the project assigned.
· Perform code review of the team members and provide guidance to the team members on various topics on development and project matters.
· At least 3 years of experience and knowledge about private banking, asset management or corporate banking
· Knowledge in Suitability Framework and compliance projects will be an added advantage.
· Holds Full Stack Developer Expertise
· Minimum of 5 years of expertise in Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX (Shell Scripting), expertise in 3 Tiers architecture and J2E environments: WebSphere Application server, WebSphere Portal Server.
· Java development / back end such as Core Java 6/7/8, J2EE, JAVA/SPRING, Mybatis, Eclipse IDE and Spring Framework is essential.
· Good communication skills and analytical skills.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or may contact me at 98890795.
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.