Reporting to the Global head of digital marketing, the incumbent is expected to have experience working in an e-commerce set up with strong CRM experience. You will drive the entire CRM strategy and road map for the region. Which includes being responsible for implementing the CRM system and framework, managing a team to execute weekly email EDMs, push campaigns etc. Strong analytics background is required to succeed in this position as you will need a deep understanding of customer lifecycle segmentation, predictive analytics, churn models, attribution models and propensity models.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• A recognized degree in Marketing/ Business/ Economics / Quantitative subject
• At least 3-5 years of experience working with E-commerce startups
• Strong understanding of CRM strategies and familiar with CRM systems
• Past experience in managing email marketing and push notifications campaigns
• Quick learner and ability to work in a fast pace dynamic environment
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or reach her at 6950 0386
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.