Senior Manager, Operational Risk Cyber Risk
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Key responsibilities
*Support delivery of the banks Group-wide ICS Transformation and Remediation Programme (TRP).
*Recommend any additions to the ICS ERMF or ORF.
*Work closely with COO/STS/CISO Programme team, Head of ICS Governance, TISO, Head of ICS Audit, and Business Information Security Officers to ensure that the delivery of controls into the ORF/ERMF
* Maintain strong stakeholder engagement with COOs, ITO, Business Information Security Officers, and Risk & Compliance stakeholders to ensure alignment across stakeholder groups in conjunction with ICS risk management.
* Delivery and quality of assigned project tasks and activities for the stream.
* Provide ongoing reporting of deliverables and timelines to key stakeholders and escalate any blockages to progress to program teams
Targets Budget & Governance
* Escalate any issues and risks, as appropriate so that they can be appropriately tracked and managed by programme team.
* Ensure compliance with relevant operational and people risk controls, and employment legislation.
People & Talent
* Educate IT staff on subject best practices and standards.
* Identify and create positive relationships with stakeholders.
* Provide oversight, governance and monitoring, and work with various delivery owners to embed controls into the appropriate framework.
* Ensure that the ICS risk function is managed in accordance with the Group's enterprise wide risk management standards and that specialist risks and issues are identified, escalated, and addressed as appropriate.
* Create and maintain management information relating to ICS risks and appropriately review, approve and escalate as required.
* Support the establishment of appropriate risk governance oversight activities.
* Provide reporting to appropriate project working groups / committees on the evolution and progress of the control rollout.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Lead the risk functional team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles.
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
This role provides for the management and direction of the Group's Information and Cyber Security risk model. This will deliver:
*ICS risk definition, appetite setting and key control identification.
Our Ideal Candidate
- We are seeking an experienced ICS expert for a global project role. The individual will sit in GOR and will be accountable for:
- Managing a team of individuals who will conduct the design of ICS controls
- Facilitate the embodiment of imbedding ICS controls into the Operational Risk Framework (ORF) or recommending for the ICS Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF);
- Conducting Operational Risk Assessments (ORAs) with ICS Global process owners;