Senior Service Delivery Manager
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
The Service Delivery Management team is accountable to ensure a seamless, efficient and effective end-to-end provision of the services provided to our clients.
- Ensure the effective and efficient management of all aspects of service delivery towards the clients in strict and structured collaboration with the internal stakeholder, respecting the agreed communication process, SLA in place, established security policies, published processes and Global Strategy.
- Coordinate with the IT and AMS operational units the escalations, incidents and root cause analysis.
- Collaborate in a great way to continuously improve services.
- Ensure the monitoring, delivery and variance explanation of service operational metrics, interacting with the clients when needed.
What you need
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or at least 5 years of practical experience in IT Service Management
- ITIL Certification
- Proved track record of managerial or technical leadership experience in IT Operations support services
- Solid experience in incident and problem management
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking, as well as the ability to abstract and document complex matters
- Entrepreneurial spirit, persistence, passion and striving for new challenges
- Strong result orientation and stress resistance
- Teamwork and ability to share knowledge and develop the team
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility and availability for on-call duties
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Depending on the performance in the respective year, Avaloq aims to share the success with all employees by paying out so called Success Share Units.