Senior Software Consultant
- You be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jun 18 2018-06-16
An established global bank is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of Software development and delivery. Offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of an establish Global IT team covering all aspects of software development, delivery, testing and fast tracked his/her career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
- Work closely with cross function teams, including Digital Channels, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure and other business and technology teams.
- Liaise and support delivery teams to deliver the software with the highest standard of quality and will contribute to define and improve software engineering practices.
- Handling both backend and frontend aspects of a project, reducing time-to-market, simplifying delivery processes and increasing the quality of deliveries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a software engineer.
- Sound banking knowledge or Private Banking knowledge
- Strong technical expertise Java EE and spring application including Web Services, REST, JPA, SOA, Design patterns.
- Knowledge and experience with CI, CD tools and API design
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound understanding of good practices to make application portable across environments and ready for production
- Holds experience with Test Driven Development and automated testing in general.
- Prior Frontend project experience, in handling Single Page Application or native development
- Understanding of code quality, relevant metrics, indicators, smells and strategies to improve the quality over time
- Fluent in a programming language other than Java
- Experience in delivering software following an Agile methodology
- Domain exposure to Domain Driven Design, Behavior Driven Development, and Acceptance Testing, is an added advantage.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or may contact me at 98890795
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057