Our client seeks IT professional with significant experience in System Administration across the whole stack of Virtualisation and Operating System knowledge. The right person is keen to broaden their knowledge and become a critical member of this team and the organisation as a whole.
- Perform system administration on the cloud-based Linux infrastructure (Vmware, FusionSphere, OpenStack) and the tenants on the virtual environment.
- Manages all components of the infrastructure like CentOS, FusionShere, OpenStack, FusionCompute, Oceanstor storages and Commvault backup.
- Operate the infrastructure tools like Puppet and GIT.
- Manages the backup and recovery platform.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on system infrastructure
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Create and maintain documentation and processes for the troubleshooting, maintenance and configuration of Infrastructure systems.
- Support audit of infrastructure that comply to government regulations. This includes the ISO27000 documentation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should possess a degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, IT or Electrical Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix system administration. Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Huawei technologies such as E9000 Blade Servers, FusionSphere, FusionCompute, OpenStack, Oceanstor and Commvault is preferred.
- Knowledge in configuration management, automaton and cloud orchestration using Puppet and GIT is preferred.