- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Upper Spring Consulting Pte. Ltd. , EA Licence No: 14C7380
- 12 Jul 18 2018-07-12
Upper Spring Consulting is a Headhunting firm based in Singapore. We are currently representing our client to look for an experienced Software Test Engineer to complement their existing team. The Senior Tester (Software Engineer) plays a key QA role for the banks’ system. You generally work with and/or oversee a dedicated team of test engineers or developers, and to address any issues that might arise in a given system or program. You may also perform regression, security, integration, quality assurance and stress/load tastings.
- Testing support in Integration Test and System Test for the banking system
- Develop test plans and design hardware/software to execute those tests.
- Test spec (scenarios/cases/sample data) creation for the banking system
- QA management and issue management for testing
- Provide technical expertise and design input to other teams.
- Create, update, and communicate required documentation.
- Perform automated and manual tests, interpret results and de-bug.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- More than 5 years of tester experience of JAVA / J2EE web based application
- More than 5 years of tester experience of banking systems
- Fluent in English and good writing skills in delivery documents
- Testing skills (e.g. Test, how to get evidence, Report to issue)
- Knowledge of SWIFT MT, MX messages.
- Past experience in JAVA / J2EE based application and Oracle DB
- Experience in operating in Japanese banking environment is desired.