My client is a cutting edge and extremely profitable global leader in SaaS, rapidly expanding their core Engineering teams in Hong Kong and Singapore. They are headquartered in Singapore. They have a critical need to hire highly technical and experienced people leaders as they scale their organization.
Roles & Requirements
These are the openings open on their various Engineering teams, all requiring people management experience and also ability to dive into code hands-on. This company is tech agnostic and believe in choosing the right tech for the right use case, but you do need to be polyglot engineer and a champion of software development best practices.
1. Server Side Team Leadership
- Server Side Manager to lead the Server Side team of 50+ people. They're looking for someone with proven experience upholding 24/7 SLA, a track record of solving scalability and security challenges.
- Server Side Leads to manage smaller teams within one of the Server Side clusters – Tools, APIs, Payments, Cloud Infrastructure, Data Pipelines
- Tech Stack: Ruby, Golang, NodeJS, C, Python, Postgres, Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Docker, Chef and Ansible
2. Client-Side Team Leadership
- 1x Cross-Platform Engineering Manager to lead the client-side team of 30+ people. This would require C++ or Go expertise, and experience developing native applications in at least two of Windows, Mac, Android, iOS or Linux
- 5x Client-Side Leads to manage smaller teams within one of these clusters – iOS, Android, Shared Library, Mac, Windows, Browser Extension, Routers
- Tech: C++, Golang, Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, WPF
The tech culture in this firm is Agile, TDD, very high levels of automated test coverage, true CI/CD sitting on top of microservices and cloud infrastructure. They are embracers of open source technology.