Service Delivery Manager Junior
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
Are you a smart, motivated, dynamic individual who has recently graduated and looking for an entry-level position in the Service Delivery Management area? If so, we want you!
The Service Delivery Management team is accountable for ensuring a seamless, efficient and effective end-to-end provision of the services provided to our clients.
The journey to Service Delivery Management starts with an experience in IT Service Desk to acquire the basics of the ITIL framework and to get introduced to the Avaloq technology for banking. Supporting the Command Centre, an introduction to event management and incident management processes as well as an overview over IT technology and the related common failures is given.
After a solid experience in operations, the progressive involvement in change management and problem management provides experience in standard ITIL processes. The active engagement in incident management allows to learn managing a task force in business-critical situations.
At the end of the journey, the involvement in client-facing activities gives the opportunity to acquire client management skills and get closer to contractual topics.
At the beginning:
- Support 1st and 2nd Level Avaloq Service Desk to handle IT service requests, ticket dispatching and user administration tasks.
- Support Command Centre operators to execute and monitor batch tasks and IT alerts, triggering escalations for IT incidents.
Once a solid experience is achieved:
- Support the change manager to collect, evaluate, and coordinate IT changes.
- Support the root cause analysis and the implementation of remedial actions following IT incidents.
- Monitor service operational metrics and analyze deviations.
At the end of the journey:
- Coordinate with the IT and AMS operational units the escalations for IT incidents.
- Lead client initiatives for service improvement.
- Support the preparation and attend service governance meetings with the clients.
What you need
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology (or similar)
- Fluency in English
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork and ability to share knowledge and develop the team
- Flexibility and availability to work in shift during business hours (7:00 AM to 9:00 PM) at least in the initial phase. Support during weekends and public holiday could be required occasionally
You will get extra points for the following
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Depending on the performance in the respective year, Avaloq aims to share the success with all employees by paying out so called Success Share Units.