Service Manager Principal
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
Service Management has a global approach with members in all regions served by Avaloq.
Service Management is in the process of standardizing the approach globally on the basis of a Service Management Portal tool that was developed by the Swiss Team in 2018, this tool allows for a full digital approach to Service Management.
Service Management is a client facing role and act as a bridge between the client and the internal organization. The focus is on covering all service related topics, creating and maintaining trust, interacting with the service delivery organization and proposing service enhancements initiatives.
- Act as the single point of contact for one or more clients for IT Outsourcing and Application Management Services
- Being accountable toward client for the delivery of ITO&AMS services according to the SLA
- Regularly update, review, re-negotiate or re-define SLAs with the customers, propose service enhancement initiatives
- Manage major incidents, providing punctual actions, identifying their root causes and defining remedial actions (problems' prevention and avoidance)
- Keep an effective communication with the clients and the account managers, facilitating the communication flow between the clients and the company
What you need
- Completed University Degree in Computer Sciences or other relevant technical subjects (preferred)
- Proven experience in the infrastructure and IT outsourcing services area
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience of SLAs and suppliers' management, as well as service monitoring methods and tools
- Fluent in English
You will get extra points for the following
- ITIL and/or Cobit 5 Certification
- Project management, managerial or relevant client facing role
- Very good understanding of the banking business and its interaction and dependence on IT services
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.