Site Reliability Engineer
- Monitor , troubleshoot & analyse application & underlying infrastructure performance issues as part of the performance engineering exercises and derive gold-configuration parameters.
- Drive thorough performance analysis of microservices code by using single-user code profiling techniques.
- Assist development team to tune the applications/configurations for critical systems to comply with the NFR before going live in production and ensure the performance recommendations are part of the change request process.
- Automation of various manual tasks w.r.t performance monitoring, alerting, analysis, reporting etc to improve application observability & operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree of Computer Science with equivalent work experience of 6 years.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in any of the container technology such as Red Hat Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes and DevOps Tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, JIRA.
- Hands on experience in application monitoring with CA Wily, Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills .
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning