operation and maintenance development
- Responsible for big data ops architecture review, capacity planning, cost optimization, tracking and troubleshooting, and building a big data monitoring system to maintain overall stability and efficiency
- Promote and develop efficient automated operation and maintenance, management tools, and improve operation and maintenance efficiency by reducing operation cost
- Establish and improve standardized operation systems for DevOps team. Use sound management and security strategies to remain the quality of operation and maintenance
- Assist in application deployment
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in operation and maintenance development
- Experience applying SRE principles to novel problems and systems
- Familiar with Python/Shell background development
- Understanding of DevOps Tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Bitbucket
- Familiar with Big Data platform such as Hadoop/zookeeper/Redis/Kafka/SPARK/MQ/ELK will be a plus
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1877348
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.