Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are inviting a passionate software developers to be part of the future in Asia Pacific Private Banking landscape.
You will be working within a small team of talented and experienced software developers in order to develop applications end to end. In addition, you will work closely with the Product Owners and influence the direction and roadmap of the product you are working on.
Although you may have a preferred language, we love to keep an open mind. With Credit Suisse, you will have the opportunity to learn new techniques, programming languages and frameworks to get the job done.
- Working with the team to define the architecture, design, development, code review, testing, and maintenance of applications.
- Along with the Product Owners, as part of the team, define feature requirements and deliver a product that materially impacts the business and improves the end user experience.
- Maintain and improve the code quality.
- Design and implement scalable applications and services and continuous integration and deployment.
- Develop and maintain various internal tools that manage a number of different aspects of the business.
- Work closely with teams to form good working culture and continuously adapt to different working environment.
- A minimum of 2 years software developer experience
- Knowledge of Source Code Management tools such as Git.
- Awareness of “Clean Code” and clean coding practices.
- Test Driven Development and ability to design Unit, Integration and Functional tests.
- Must demonstrate strong familiarity of Design Patterns.
- Familiar with different persistence storage technologies such as RDBMS and No-SQL.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, can work on own initiative and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.