Software Engineer - Trading Platform (Senior Associate / Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Software Engineer
in our IT Engineering team!
- Work on project task that may include vendor applications. (FinIQ - EQD/FXD/FXC and MarginMan)/ new regulatory projects/ New CR from business desk.
- Technical document preparation; technical feasibility assessment and coordination with internal team member to accomplish the task.
- Involve in all project meetings to understand technical and functional details. review, discuss, brainstorm on the requirements and SIT/UAT deployment and users supports for testing. Issue tracking and follow-up with vendor.
- Coordinate with business, SIT/UAT Test team for issue testing and release deployment.
- Follow-up with vendor on bug fix assessment.
- Provide solution to vendor and support.
- Release package preparations include TFS package , ITSM and prod deployment support.
- Network and firewall related assessments and approvals with TISO and network team.
- Development for new interface with downstream/upstream application w ith enhancements require knowledge of store procedures/sql, .NET application.
- Production support during project warranty period
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Should have worked in software development and be familiar in banking trade applications.
- Good team player.
- Ability to deliver quality deliverables independently or minimum supervision.
- Ensure security and compliance aspect are met in the project deliverables.