Software Engineer (Web Full-Stack)
- Use Python + Django/Flask to develop backend logics
- Build new features and fix bugs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection, etc.
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
- Collaborate with other software engineers, product managers, user experience designer and operations engineers to build new products with web technologies
- This opening is also available in our Vietnam office. For candidates who are interested in applying for this position located at our Vietnam office, kindly indicate it in your resume.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields
- (Fullstack / Frontend) Hands-on experiences in ES5/6, CSS, and HTML; master at least one front-end framework such as ReactJS+Redux
- (Fullstack / Backend) Hands-on experiences in Web Service frameworks and technologies such as Django, Ruby On Rails, or Node.js; familiar with HTTP protocol; familiar with performance tuning of Web Server, massive concurrency handling, and caching mechanisms
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms and other computer science fundamentals
- Excellent working attitude, problem-solving, critical thinking and communication skills