- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 20 Jun 18
Sr. Test Engineer (Contract)
Our international banking client is in search of a Sr. Test Engineer to join their Singapore team.
The Test Engineer is responsible for requirement gathering from business and preparing and executing the test scenarios. Resource would also be responsible to build/manage test automation framework and ensuring automation testing is performed accordingly. He is responsible for precise test execution and validation of test results. He must work closely with development teams to create understand project requirement and automate testing activities. He will work under minimal supervision to carry out procedures and execute testing to ensure that the application meeting project engagement and requirements.
Academic & Professional
Field of Study Computer Science /Information Technology / Banking Certification Bachelor Degree
2. Skills & Attributes
The following skills are required to be successful in performing this position:
1. Strong hands on experience as test analyst with data warehousing, BI & ETL banking project.
2. Hands on experience in Test Automation framework development.
3. Good understanding of and experience in projects (e.g. SDLC, Agile methodology)
4. Minimum 6-8 years of testing experience is preferable.
Must have Technical skills
1. Good understanding of Business Intelligence/Data Integration Framework.
2. Strong knowledge of Automation tools and usage such as Java, GIT, Cucumber, Selenium, TDD/BDD, Jenkins.
3. Experience in Automation framework development, troubleshooting and maintenance
4. Strong knowledge of Database concepts, SQL and UNIX/Linux.
5. Good knowledge of SAS, ETL, DWH concepts.
6. Familiar with JIRA, Quality Centre.
7. Familiar with SAS scripting (Base SAS) and SAS technology
8. Familiar with ETL tools (SAS/BI) & batch processing.
9. Understanding of banking domain knowledge in risks and finance would be a plus.
10. Experience in Automation driven Testing for ETL projects
Nice to have
1. Testing or project management experience
2. ISTQB Certification – Foundation
3. Development and Support background in SAS is welcome
4. Exposure to Agile development
5. SAS Certification
EA Reg no: R1102810
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D