Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Specialist (IT Hardware & Software) - Vice President
- Up to 120K + Attractive Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Kaskal Executive
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
An exciting role with a regional bank that is growing exponentially.
- Support, define and implement category IT strategies across the Bank, working in close collaboration with IT stakeholders and business functions to deliver a structuredsourcing process to optimize the value from the supply market.
- At the outset, proactively engage and integrate input from respective stakeholdersto drive and optimize value generation.
- Foster effective collaboration and ensure strong communication lines with key stakeholders and colleagues in and across the countries to work towards shared business goals.
- Develop and strengthen long-term partnerships with key stakeholders. Develop key stakeholder matrix in each category to maintain regular engagement.
- Track and report savings achievements for areas in scope.
- Ensure compliance to Company policies, standards/guidelines.
- Identify opportunities for improvement from an end-to-end perspective across Strategic Sourcing & Procurement function.
- Establish appropriate supplier relationship management for assigned suppliers.
- Degree from any recognised University or recognised establishment (Business, Finance, Engineering or accounting will be beneficial)
- Professional certifications in the field of Sourcing/Procurement/Supply Chain(e.g. CIPS, CPPM, CPM) are advantageous
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in driving IT sourcing engagements and negotiating supplier contracts.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills to positively influence people to make the appropriate decisions and resolve conflicts effectively.
- Performance-driven balanced with proven success of working effectively in a cross-functional team in an international environment.
- Process-oriented and possesses a strategic mindset with the ability to have a holistic view.
- Ability to deliver and articulate a presentation confidently and effectively to a wider project committee and management.
- Competent in formulating supplier negotiation strategies to address commercial and contractual (includes boilerplates and KPIs/SLAs) aspects.
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry is advantageous.
- Knowledge and familiarity of working with e-Sourcing tools and systems
Candidates with Hardware & Software Sourcing experience outside of Financial Services welcome to apply.
Interested candidates can send a word copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reg No. R1109191
EA License 15C7408