- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Systems Analyst - Pega
Systems Analyst - PegaThe position requires problem recognition, troubleshooting, prioritization of steps, resolution, and implementing recommended solutions to meet the defined SLI.
The candidate should be adept in all aspects of Pega application and framework design, development, implementation and support, including providing second level technical assistance to field support.
The candidate should be motivated to work in fast-paced, fast-growth environment where many changes take place routinely. The candidate will expect to work with a diverse team of system analysts, system engineers, database administrators and developers, for providing application architecture, reliability, data architecture, reporting fulfilment, and Pega framework operational support.
- Collaborates with the requirements, development and operations team to support the stability and reliability of Pega applications.
- Participates in the design and development of Pega applications and Pega or reports using technical tools to create solutions and debug problems that occur in the deployment of applications
- Provides prompt technical consulting for Pega system/platform upgrades, rollouts and enhancements.
- Produces proposed changes impact analysis to Pega applications within own area of responsibility.
- Aware of and aligns to regulatory and mandated regulatory requirements (e.g MAS, BNM).
- Planning and developing of enhancements for production systems.
- Documents key processes or solution recommendations.
- 5+ years of general IT application development
- 3+ years of Pega application development, production configuration and release, and maintenance is required.
- Prefer candidates who have spent at least 18 months at one Pega customer or installation and has gone through a complete development, deployment, and maintenance phase, with subsequent release support.
- A self-motivated personality, and able to work efficiently by himself/herself, as well as, in a team