At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore Trustee as a Tax Reporting Specialist.
The incumbent will support the business in managing the FATCA/CRS programme and reporting requirements for the trust company. Individual will also assist with management reporting, compiling of data for regulatory purposes. Work on centralized projects to implement changes to policies and procedures as necessary. Main duties:
- Assist with FATCA/CRS reporting for all the trust structures under BOS Trustee Limited. This involves understanding the regulations and submission requirements, applying due diligence as necessary to the account holders, and assist senior staff member with online registration and reporting of the amounts. Compilation of data, confirming fields to be completed, understanding IRAS and US requirements for submission.
- Remediation/Projects work on existing accounts, e.g. implementation of new processes to facilitate FATCA/CRS reporting. Coordinate centralized activities for the team - e.g. maintenance of centralized data trackers, update of counterparty information.
- Assist to prepare/complete regular monthly/quarterly management reports.
- Assist on risk reporting matters, e.g. key risk metrics, business continuity matters
- Co-ordinate implementation of policies/procedures
- Degree/Diploma holders are welcome to apply
- 3 to 5 years in banking/financial industry. Knowledge of tax, FATCA/CRS is an advantage.
- Team player
- Meticulous and pays attention to details
- Requires good Excel skills