Team Lead , Application Development , Full Stack, Digital Platform, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Enforce best practices in code quality and release/deployment process to achieve near zero production incidents.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Take part in software design activities & discussions.
- Mentor junior developers in the team to help them to adopt best practices.
- Contribute to the best practices for continuous improvement of the code quality.
- Review pull requests and give constructive feedbacks to the peers/junior developers.
- Comfortable with practicing TDD and pair programming.
- Well versed in DevOps approach and concepts.
- Experience Object Oriented design principles. (SOLID)
- Experience functional programming design principles.
- Good knowledge on Java standard library.
- Hands on experience with Spring and/or Spring Boot.
- Experience in designing and working with REST APIs
- Write production quality code.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Experience and proficiency in using Linux/bash shell.
- Using and deploying to cloud platforms.
- Experience in cloud native development.
- Experience in micro services patterns and deployments.
- Knowledge or experience with Kotlin, Golang and/or Rust.
- Experience in using code quality tools like SonarQube.
- Experience in developing high performance and high capacity services.
- Desired to have familiarity with most of our tech stack: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Junit / Mockito, Karate / Gherkin, MariaDB, Kafka / Avro, git, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.